Kitchen Fire in Houston, TX
The kitchen stove top in this Houston, TX home caught on fire from an overfilled skillet cooking on high. The fire moved to the ceiling and smoked up the entire home, both first and second floors. SERVPRO of Westfield conveyed our assessment for major removal and replacement of the kitchen to the insurance adjuster. The adjuster was in agreement and the work began; cabinets were removed, the kitchen in its entirety had to be pulled down. As fire and smoke restoration continued in the entire home, most areas were able to be cleaned without major build back needing to be done, except for the kitchen. SERVPRO of Westfield provided pack out services for restoration of the customer’s salvageable contents.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 We’re Just One Call Away (281) 907-0018
Follow us on Twitter @SERVPROWstfield
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SERVPRO9458