Recent Before & After Photos

Soot Filled Home in Cypress, TX


This Cypress, TX home suffered fire damage which caused major smoke and soot residue throughout the home. SERVPRO of Westfield was called out to provide cleanin... READ MORE



Mold Remediation in a Spring, TX Kitchen


This Spring, TX kitchen was impacted by major mold growth due to a slow leak underneath their kitchen cabinet. The mold had affected the drywall, insulation, s... READ MORE



Mold Development in a Cypress, TX Home


Developing mold caused major damage to this Cypress, TX home, eating away through the walls and baseboards of several rooms. In this home, the mold was not init... READ MORE



Soot Damage to Spring, TX Home


This formal dining room in a Spring, TX home was covered with a soot substance due to a small fire caused by a curling iron in the bathroom of their home. Fortu... READ MORE



North Houston Home Suffers Roof Damage


A massive storm caused a North Houston family’s home to suffer major roof damage. As a result of the roof caving in, the kitchen ceiling had an eruption. ... READ MORE



Storm Damage to Roof in Humble, TX


Our customer in Humble, TX was instructed by her insurance adjuster to give us a call once she came home to a saturated kitchen and spilling over into other par... READ MORE



Overflowed Toilet at Retail Store in Spring, TX


A Spring, TX retail store placed a call to SERVPRO of Westfield after noticing their toilet had overflowed. SERVPRO of Westfield’s technicians arrived wi... READ MORE



Busted Pipe in Senior Living Facility in Woodlands, TX


This flooded hallway in this Woodlands, TX Senior Living Center was the result of a broken pipe in a bathroom wall. The water damage extended throughout the hal... READ MORE



Busted Pipe in Humble, TX Home


The water damage in this Humble, TX bedroom was the result of a busted pipe in the ceiling. Water damaged both the ceiling and wood floors. The homeowners were ... READ MORE



Leaking Water Heater in Houston, TX


A leaking water heater in the attic was the cause of water damage to 4 rooms in this Houston, TX home. The home owners quickly placed a call to SERVPRO of Westf... READ MORE