Mold damage was found on the structure of a Jersey Village, TX apartment, damaged by fire. The fire department sprayed the unit down to put the fire out, but moisture from the water caused mold to develop, due to the structure not being dried out. SERVPRO of Westfield was called out for fire and smoke damage cleanup and discovered mold growth as well. With the assistance of an Air Quality Specialist, the apartment was taken care of thoroughly.
For more information on the services that SERVPRO of Westfield provides regarding water, fire and mold damage cleanup for your commercial or residential structure, please give us a call today -(281) 907-0018