Winter is Coming...Think Safety First!
Knowing the correct steps to take to prepare for the winter months is very important, and SERVPRO of Westfield is here to help. Think safety first and allow these following tips to help keep you and your family safe:
- Test smoke and carbon monoxide detectors and change the batteries if needed.
- Warm your car outside and not in the garage to avoid carbon monoxide entering the house.
- Prevent water pipes from freezing by covering them if possible and turn off the water valve connected to the outside faucets.
- During holiday season, keep holiday electrical cords and lights away from water.
- Use battery operated candles.
- Get your heater inspected.
- Inspect your fireplace/chimney.
- Check your clothes dryer vents for lent build up.
Call SERVPRO of Westfield (281) 907-0018.
Highly Trained Restoration Specialists
Our SERVPRO Professionals are highly trained in property restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO's Corporate Training Facility to regular IICRC industry certifications, our Professionals are equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. The SERVPRO training program includes the follow:
- IICRC Training
- Employee Certification Training
- Initial Franchise Training
- Continuing Education Classes