Houston, TX Forecast - Rain, Rain and More Rain
The forecast in Houston, TX calls for several heavy downpours, increasing daily. Continuous heavy rain can heighten safety concerns.
Heavy rain and flooding are considered two of the most common and widespread natural disasters in the United States. No matter the location, there is always potential for flood damage. In the last 5 years, via floodsmart.gov reports, all 50 states have experienced floods or flash floods. Just because you haven't experienced a flood in the past, does not mean you won't in the future.
Please remember these safety tips:
- Stay away from floodwaters. Six inches of swiftly moving water can sweep you off of your feet.
- If you approach a flooded road while driving, turn around and go another way. If you are caught on a flooded road and waters are rising rapidly around you, get out of the car quickly and move to higher ground. Most cars can be swept away by less than two feet of moving water.
- Keep children out of the water. They can be curious and often lack judgment about running water or contaminated water.
If flood damage strikes your Houston, TX home or business, don’t hesitate to contact SERVPRO of Westfield (281) 907-0018. Even minor floods have the potential to cause major damage to a structure when not treated quickly and properly, and the cleanup is often an overwhelming task. SERVPRO is prepared to handle any size disaster.
Need Emergency Service? Give Us A Call 24/7, We’re Here To Help
Follow us on Twitter @SERVPROWstfield
And Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SERVPRO9458
Highly Trained Restoration Specialists
Our SERVPRO Professionals are highly trained in property restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO's Corporate Training Facility to regular IICRC industry certifications, our Professionals are equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. The SERVPRO training program includes the follow:
- IICRC Training
- Employee Certification Training
- Initial Franchise Training
- Continuing Education Classes